Let's take a glimpse into probably the most famous royal sister-in-law's wardrobe. Pippa Middleton (or her royal hotness *wink*) ... Kate's (Duchess of Cambridge) younger sister
Pippa typically opts for the obvious sleek British look, and on her casual days, she is most frequently seen wearing smart trousers, a crisp shirt, and a tailored blazer.
We decided to put up some of her pictures. Lets know what you think of her style - to crush or not to crush :-)
Phewww.....TGIFF(Thank God its friday finally) :-)
I was going through some fashion magazines last night and they got me thinking.... Bloggers have given many lessons on how dressing means making the most unexpected outfit combinations possible.
Questions like can you wear overalls with pink pumps? Certainly! Can leopard print be paired with neon? Duh, can you wear denim on denim? Most definitely :-) Well thats the beauty of fashion - almost anything goes *wink*
Today we would be looking at some fashion forecasts - from Matchy-Matchy prints - provocative pleats - velvets, sky high slits, Sci -Fi, athletic, eastern inspired designs.
Its just a forecast, lets see if these styles are here to stay.
- Sci - Fi - Designers are turning to digital prints, gleaming metallics etc. Prepare to enter a whole new galaxy of style. This look does a lot to modernize your wardrobe
- Athletic Inspired Pieces - Mesh, bulky zippers aren't for the track anymore. Celebs are already trying the athletic style.
- Provocative Pleats - Typically pleats are associated with school uniforms. The classic detail has swept the runways and red carpet in in the form of sheer chiffon, iridescent silks and revealing new cuts.
- Eastern Empire - The look is very interesting from rich brocades to masterfully applied traditional geisha elements.
- Sky high slits - Getting to flaunt your legs & fancy foot wear is becoming a high fashion baller.
- Off-the shoulder trend - this look has an alluring carefree effect, innocent, feminine & a naughty twist to it.
- Velvety - Velvet is back with a vengeance. Its no longer reserved for the regal.
- Matchy/Matchy prints- We aren't talking matching red shoes & red bags -eek.
We are talking bold-prints-on-prints.
Today i'll be sharing fashion trends & some must haves of the season.
- Mint green is one of the biggest color trends this season. The racks will be full of fashions all done up in a soft whimsical version of mint green
- Stripes of different shades and colors seem to hold a place in fashion year after year.
- Neon shades such as bright blues, yellows, greens, oranges, and hot pinks. are totally hot.
- High-Waisted flare pants are so big ... The pant that Katharine Hepburn made so popular, is back... I suggest you pair this style of pants with a great heel, just to give the old look a bit of flare. The new flare pant as a rule have loops for a skinny belt, so you can flash up the look with a flashy thin belt.
- Pajama inspired styles - All meant to be classical, and again comfortable
- Black and white all mix up fashions were big on the runways this season. Let's face it - you can't go wrong with the traditional black and white outfit. The designers know this little fact, and continue to cash in on it.
Whimsical pattrens. From bird prints to deers, fruit, feathers, you name it, tops with whimsical prints are big. You will see everything from blouses to dresses all sporting Whimsical prints.