Thursday 12 September 2013

StyleFashionista - Dotun

Hey Loviesssss,

Oh friday where have you been? Thank God you are finally here :-)

Today's Stylefashionista is the sweet Dotun. She sent in her pictures and we totally fell in love with her after interviewing her.

Enjoy.



Name? My name is Adeoye Adedotun

Where are you originally from & where do you live currently? I am from a small town called Okua (can’t be found on the map though), in Osun state. Relocated from Leicester, UK, and currently live in Lagos, Nigeria





 What you do for a living? Just completed my Masters degree programme, so while waiting for the ‘dream job’ I work with my mum as an Events Planner.

How do you relax/hobbies? I love watching big bang theory, fashion channels, bidding on Ebay and my most relaxing moment is when I watch Nigerian movies with my friends- The fantastic four (you can’t imagine how much fun we have).

What inspires your style? Hmmm… I’m beautiful on the inside as well as on the outside (wide grin), so my style is a way of expressing the inner me.





Who is your style icon? Me of course…lol…seriously, I am my own person when it comes to fashion.

Are you a ladylike or boyish kind of girl? I have my seasons. There are times when I feel like oversized shorts and sneakers, but since my waist rolls of its own free will and I can’t do without my high heels, would say I’m a ladylike girl.

What fashion item can't you live without? High heels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even my school sandals in primary school had some obvious extensions.

Team Pumps or wedges? Definitely pumps

Are you obsessed with any fashion item in your closet now and what is it? Zara blazers. (..#now whispering#… got some awesome blazers at jaw-dropping prices over the summer, they give me a sense of fulfillment when I gaze into my wardrobe…lol)

What's your favorite store to shop? I love shopping online. Ebay is number one on my list.







What's the most expensive or cheapest fashion item you've ever owned and was it worth it? I guess a brown Calvin Klein dress is the most expensive fashion item I ever owned, and NO it wasn’t worth it. There was nothing to it apart from the brand name.

Are you a foodie and what's your favorite food? I’m sorted if I have malta Guinness, ice cold berryblast juice and chewing gum, I’m not a food person. However, if I want to feel like I’ve had a good meal, road-side sweet potato and suya makes my belly happy (bliss).

How do you stay fit & healthy? I love to skip in the morning (especially when I have had too much fried stuvs) to keep my heart pumping, have some smoothie (Magonnana—world’s best smoothie) and I’m constantly on my feet around the house.


What's the weirdest thing I'll find in your handbag? An empty bag is the weirdest thing I go around with (*facepalm*) that’s why I love bags that can support themselves

Your favorite holiday location? I haven’t really travelled much, but Cardiff is one of the most beautiful places I have been.



Thanks for sending in your pictures Dotun dearie.

Have a fabulous weekend lovies.

xoxo.

14 comments:

  1. I love her style,so stylish and chic fredaidehen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dotun badoooooo! HAWTTTT!
    She's such a stunner! and i know her personally, she has an incredible personality. You seldom find such total package; beauty, brains, awesome dress sense, good humour......... it goes on!
    I dont even have a favourite look, coz every one of the picture on up here are totally stylish and very nice!
    I'd love to have all of her bags, the brogues, and the red button down skirt and yea the tweed jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love her jeans in the first picture and how she paired it with the top. Overall, she is a stylish girl and combines her clothes well. Her bags too are pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Her style is young and fresh. She goes very easily from simple laid back to chic. Nice feature SF25. I loveeeeeeeeeee your blog so much. I am always so excited to read your post especially the ones where you have one gist or the other for us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just for the fact that i don't see her boobs in any of the pictures, she has my heart. I totally love her style, decent and yet stylish. Keep it up dear. Eniola :D.
    Fola i've conquered the witches. yeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeepeeee...... I made it. Thank you sisto Folzy.
    I really appreciate your comments, got my head swelling. Kemzy badoooooo.... I hail you. Lol @ the comment before mine, I dont have boobs to show (facepalm)...thank you so muchhhhhhhhh.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving her neon tweed jacket and her maxi dress. Cute girl

    ReplyDelete
  8. From Sweden with Love13 September 2013 at 09:11

    I totally want her jeans in the first picture. I have been looking for that style of jeans for a while now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great style....I really like..
    www.prettyglitzmakeover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay! My boo got a feature!!! Super exciting stuff.. This babe is such a fashionista, always well put together and she really feeds on fashion items, loves her closet with a passion..LOL!
    Empty bag carrier, ebay mama (she who showed me the treasure town that is ebay!).. Fantastic post SF25 and truly stylish fashionista. xoxo babe..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love her white strappy heels in the last picture. Everyday style, nothing over the top. I like.

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the striped dress...so chic!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yep agree, love the white/ black stripe maxi. My kind of styleee

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow, she has a great wardrobe! love all your styles dotun.You even look stylish while travelling. A true inspiration in my opinion :)

    themanecaptain.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete