Sunday 15 September 2013

Rapunzel's Mood

Hello Loviessss,

I am not in a very happy mood, don't know why (Deep down, we always know why). 
You know those moods where you are just holding back tears and if someone as much as pushes you mistakenly/slightly, you'll burst out crying and people would wonder if it was just the push or more to it...LOL.

Anyways, when i go into this zone, as hard as it might be, i just turn to God and spend time worshiping/praying because at the end of the day, He's the only one who's really got our back and as they say, this too shall pass. I'll try not to pass the not so nice mood into blogsphere. 

On to happy thoughts jare, am i the only one who watches the new latino station (Telemondo - Remember i told you i watch anything) on DSTV? Reminds me of the days of Passion, Secrets of the sands, The rich also cry etc. I still remember crushing on Hoare :-) 
The story lines today haven't changed much; guy is hopelessly in love with girl, something comes between their love and they keep trying to find each other...bla bla bla... but i still watch them...hehehe. 

Meanwhile, i wore this outfit on friday and was supposed to hangout with a few of my friends at Rhapsody's but Victoria Island traffic was gangster so we cancelled and rescheduled for another time.
I also managed to fix a weave and mehnnn its been a while. Honestly i miss my fro or nice and easy braids. But you know how it is, once in a while a girl just wants to feel like Rapunzel :-) *Wink*


 Top: Morgan, Jeans: Old, Belt: Hermes, Shoes: Office







Anyways lovies i wish you all a fabulous monday and God's favor and blessings in all you do.

P.S if you don't mind, i'd like you to share how you handle your moody days and what you do to get out of it.

xoxo.

28 comments:

  1. I am absolutely loving everything about this outfit dear, you look absolutely exquisite. As for moods I try to think of positive stuff, pray, dress up, go out and wear a smile, xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Stylefash25, why so sexy and hot? Nice hair, nice outfit, oh! that top is calln my name. Your figure, your figure, na wa for body. I am weak and jealous now. Okay good day.
    P.S: Whatever it is, it WILL/MUST pass. As you know God's got your back!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jelzzzzzzz i am bluxxsshing much...LOL. Thanks dearie. xxx

      Delete
  3. Lol @ you holding back tears and just one push would make you burst into tears. Pele dear i know the feeling. I always just stay away from people because my moods are really bad. But i think i am outgrowing my mood swings.
    Your outfit is super chic and you look so hot. Please, abeg, biko, ejor, how do you keep this hot bod of yours? The whole look is really lovely.
    I thought i was the only one who watched that latino station...LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes o morenike dearie that was literarily how i felt. One tiny push and i would have burst out crying... Thanks for stopping by and your comment lovie.

      xoxo

      Delete
  4. I can't call you that name on here. My fabulous hawt girl. Think of all the fun and crazy and happy memories we have shared and you'll be fine. If it rears its ugly head again, then we'd have to go out and eat some fabulous food... you know that will always make you feel good(gulu) especially when it's with me.... but errrr....as my cashogie friend!you shall be footing the bill. You deserve to be happy all day, everyday. Love you tonnes.

    P.S: I "is" laving the outfit. Banging body!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My darling friend for life... Plssssssss when are we going for this day out with the one and only service critic? I can't wait. And look at who is calling someone cashogie, I shall try not to expose you here...hehehehe.

      Thanks for stopping by lovie. xoxo

      Delete
  5. HOTT HOTT HAWTTTTTT!
    I love your whole look. Really easy.
    If you have a problem... cant it be solved?... yes (so why worry)
    cant it be solved?... No (so why worry) lool, things get better, its life, we'd always have these days, but dont let it weigh you down. You are strong and you have God... thats all you need really.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks for your kind words dearie. Hugs. xxx

      Delete
  6. Aww my dear SF, don't be moody. Me i have been since last week but mine is largely because of the weather change plus i have been broke for a while...lol. I always come to your blog to get inspiration on what to wear to brighten up my day.

    Meanwhile really love this look on you. You gave a simple outfit glamour.
    I remember the rich also cry from way back...hehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL @ you being moody cos you've been broke. I feel you jare. Thanks for your comment lovie xoxo

      Delete
  7. Loving the look...very London Fashion Week...
    When I'm on a funny mood, I try to analyse and figure out the root problem, the moodiness is the fruit then I can focus my prayer on the root cause and ask God to teach me, lead me to find a solution. Them I wear a bright colored outfit and paint me face, smile and act happy... Works every time...lol...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice outfit, suits your body type. For moods, I listen to my favorite songs, especially, the ones that make me want to dance, but I think I want to adopt your style of talking to God, it got my eyes rolling, my throat going ...hmmmm and my head nodding unconsciously. Eniola.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your lovely comment Eniola. Yipeeee we have finally conquered the demons that held you back from typing...hehehe

      Thanks for always reading & your comments lovie.

      Delete
  9. great article, and yes we also have that problems. But always try to go on and laugh!!! laughing is always good!!
    like you're blog and you look so pretty!
    http://www.we-heart-fashion.com facebook/bloglovin
    shall we follow?
    greetings from Holland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your lovely comment and stopping by my blog. Off to check your. xx

      Delete
  10. This rapunzel hair suits you SF. Love the whole look. I really love the shoes & belt.
    About being moody, i just watch my favorite sitcom, call fun friends and hangout with a nice cup of cols stone ice cream. I personally think ice cream makes the world a better place...LOL. Cheer up darling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hhahahaha i agree with you, Ice cream definitely makes the world better place.

      Delete
  11. this look is effortlessly chic. the zipper details on the V neck jumper is pretty cool & the hair is hot

    ReplyDelete
  12. AWWW feel better girl! True, we all have our down moments. I usually eat chocolate, listen to good music and watch feel good movies. Then I head out alone and go see nature or on an adventure in my city.Lol
    P.S> that hair looks gooood on you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really cool casual look babes. love it! I listen to music and think happy thoughts when i'm feeling down. cheer up dear.

    dressed2dnines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete