Monday 31 March 2014

All Black...

Hello Loviesssss,

How was your weekend? Hope you rested well and hope all the Mothers and Mothers to be had fun yesterday. Well, we'll celebrate with our American Mothers again soon :-)

So an all black outfit is something i hardly wear, perhaps because somewhere in my head while growing up, i remember my granny, mum, aunts saying it was bad to wear all black.

Anyhoo, fast forward to today, and i am wearing a simple black dress with peplum details i got from Asos a while ago. I would normally pair the dress with cobalt or cranberry shoes or a nice tan, red or orange bag but i wanted to do an all black ensemble.  I however, added a little color by tying a vintage scarf on my bag just so i don't upset granny and mummy too much in Heaven...LOL.


I love this dress for a number of reasons:
1. The cut is just perfect
2. The peplum helps to hide any trouble area after eating...lol
3. When in doubt/unsure of what to wear or not in the mood to dress up, this number does the magic for me.
4. One of my Old reliables.

Oh and hope you like my new pixie hair cut. First time doing short weaves. Okay, 2nd actually. The first time was in Uni and it was horrible, i took it out the same day; so that doesn't really count.
 Did i mention that i bought the dress in three different colors? I got it in Black, Teal & Orange :-)


Thanks for always reading my lovies. Off for a meeting.

xoxo.

24 comments:

  1. Black is a lovely colour and i Love Peplum for the 2nd Reason you mentioned...lol
    and your hair is Lovely>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahhaha, the 2nd reason is my favorite reason...lol.

      Thanks for always commenting lovie. *Hugs*

      Delete
  2. Great dress sweet..I love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. From Sweden with Love31 March 2014 at 09:31

    Work chic. Love the dress babe. I think its the simplicity i like. I want that necklace. The short hair rocks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peplum never goes out of style. I love!!
    www.fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True word dear; Peplum truly bever goes out of style. xx

      Delete
  5. I Loooooove the dress Stylefash. HMmmm I thought I was The only one tHat buys an ouTfit in different colours . You look Fab as always

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha, trust me you aren't the only one. Thanks lovie xx

      Delete
  6. You look extra chic and glamorous. I need an all black ensemble like this one soon, very soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovie. Can't wait to see how you'll style yours. xxx

      Delete
  7. You look stunning & love your bag..

    testamentsofastylmaniac.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the dress but for the cap sleeves. I wish it was longer or maybe sleeveless.
    Anyhu, lovely assemble all together and the hair length is just nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dekems. With the weather in lagos, don't know if i would cope if the sleeves were longer. :-)

      Thanks for commenting lovie xxx

      Delete
  9. Nice post SF... Lovely dress and overall outfit. Hairstyle is nice too, BUT its not a pixie cut, its just a short hairstyle. Thank me later😜

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanking you now lamina :-) Noted. Kisses. xxx

      Delete
  10. Nicely put together....plus the hair rocks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow Titi Savage, its been ages. Thanks for stopping by and commenting. Where are you?

      Delete
  11. You look great. Love the dress and the way you put the outfit together. justaise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks alot for your comment and stopping by lovie

    ReplyDelete