So i just realized this last weekend that i have been living a very boring life for the past 2-3 months. I haven't had any fun outing, i have been focused on just work and it isn't funny at all.
What i have also come to realize is whatever you do not create time for you would never have time for.
So i have decided that there are certain things i must create time for no matter how busy i am.
The list looks very dry sef.
- I would try and go to the movies once every 2 weeks
- Do more window shopping in lagos; i have been so focused on shopping whenever i travel that i have almost missed out on a lot of fabulous designers we have. I've visited Grey Velvet and Le'space a few times and i haven't been disappointed in the things i bought from them.
- There is a new resort i heard about - The Omu Resort at Epe, i plan to go there this month and just shut everyone out.
- Call my friend PJ of theservicecritic and do my tag along when she goes restaurant critiquing.
- Make sure Berry, Bex and i have our fun hangout.
- Make sure i go back to the gym and make my routine consistent.
- Make sure i get my 2 weeks leave approved at work. I need a proper vacay before i bite someone's head off at work.
- Do a comprehensive business plan for my business.
So i woke up a little gloomy this morning and after my prayers, i thought to myself nothing a bright colored skirt and floral print blouse won't fix..hehehe. It worked, cos i am in a much happier mood.
That reminds me, i was thinking recently about Dre and how he has joined the league of Billionaires globally by getting $3 Billion for Beats.
Chei derisss God ooooo....LOL.
Everyone has been saying how lucky he is. Well unfortunately i do not believe in luck.
I have come to a conclusion that Wealth is created in the past.
Every successful person you see out there today has spent time sowing seeds in the past. No one saw the days when Dre had the vision for the business, the sleepless nights he had just trying to birth the idea and all the hustle.
If you want to be successful at anything, start sowing the seeds today.
I was talking to my friend Ngozi of dressed about how we haven't seen each other or chatted in a while and she told me she has been so busy with putting her online fashion store together and trying to push her brand out there on various online platforms. When her business booms in future, no one would know all the hard work she has put in.
The day you had the that Bankable and Investable Idea in your head and actually started taking baby steps, gathering information about the business, getting your business plan done, looking for investors if necessary, starting small from the boot of your car or displaying your items on your BBM profile picture is the day you created wealth.
I wish us all the best in all our endeavors, I am off to start creating my own wealth.
Have a fabulous week ahead my lovies.