Tuesday 22 April 2014

That Dress we Love...

Hello Loviessss,

How are all doing? How was your Easter break? I woke up this morning thinking... arrggghh...back to reality; work & Lagos traffic mode. 
For me the holiday was much needed. I had planned to stay home for most of it but for some strange reason, whenever there's a long weekend its always full of activities. Mine was largely spent attending some easter church programs, visiting family, window shopping, visiting some new spots in my neighborhood and i tried to rest too.

Anyways, today's post is a short one; I got this Asos wriggle dress from my darling sister blogger dressed2dnines (she's got really lovely stuff) sometime in November last year and i just got round to wearing it this break. I love the fit and midi cut of the dress and to be honest, the Asos wriggle dress is one dress i wouldn't mind having all of them. There's a baroque one i've got my eyes on. I also don't mind that its almost an anthem...lol. 

So i have seen a lot of fashion bloggers style it beautifully but for some reason, i had difficulty picking out what shoes to wear with the dress. I didn't want to wear red or white shoes like i've seen most people wear with the dress so i ended up in a dilemma. To be honest, i would have loved to wear either burnt orange, burgundy or plum shoes but seeing that i don't have those colours in my shoe rack, i had to make do with these ones. 

What do you think? What look is your favorite? 

Thanks for always reading my lovies and remember to follow me on instsgram @stylefash25.

xoxo. 

Errmmmm i don't understand this my new found love for this particular pose o...lol.
 Worn with the Black Metal Toe Cap Pumps

 With the Cobalt T-Strap Shoes

 And finally with the Patent Blue & Tan Heel Peep Toe


 So i've been going to new Yoghurt place in Lekki 1; sweet kiwi. 

21 comments:

  1. I've been looking for this dress! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know the feeling sisi yemmie, i remember looking for the green print wriggle dress that i eventually made it...LOL.

      Thanks for stopping by and commenting. *Hugs*

      Delete
  2. Love the the dress with the t-bar shoes!!!

    Soo weird that we are chatting on BBM at the moment and I'm commenting on your post.....

    http://www.bexcoox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha...yep i agree, weird much.

      Thanks for stopping by lovie.

      Delete
  3. First of, this dress is just really lovely and happy.
    I totally love it with the Black Metal Toe Cap Pumps.
    I really like it with the Cobalt T-Strap Shoes.
    And it's okay with the Patent Blue & Tan Heel Peep Toe.

    This Sweet Kiwi will now be overly priced now. Sigh!
    It looks really sweet and yummy though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah i agree with you, its a very happy print...lol.

      The sweet kiwi place isn't overpriced at all. They weigh it. Its actually the fruits that determine what you pay :-)

      Thanks for stopping by and commenting lovie

      Delete
    2. Agree as well - cheerful colors!

      Delete
  4. I wil say the ist look looks so cool on you.
    www.fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stripes, I love anytime......and these 'tommy' colors are exceptionally cool!
    My order of preference - Patent Blue & Tan Heel Peep Toe, then the t-strap followed by the black pumps.

    I saw a lady wear the color combo of your dress and then a pair of green pumps (not bright green, more like leaf green) with a matching scarf.....and I went wooow....wouldn't have thought green would nicely 'smoothen' up the look.

    Hey I see some yummy tummy lippy lickin yoghurt with some sliced kiwi, blueberries, peaches (#abi-na-cantaloupe#) and strawberries.....OK that's some healthy living cruise.......like the look of the yoghurt and feel like having some now!


    T-babes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tbabes you are so right, there's a shade of green that would work absolutely well with this stripes.

      As per the yummy yogurt, when next you are around, we are definitely going there.

      Thanks for always reading lovie. Hugs

      Delete
  6. Niceeee! Love it with the cobalt T-strap. georgous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. i feel you babe. Thanks for stopping by. Hugs

      Delete
  8. always wanted to try the sweet kiwi froyo...www.mstomie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should. Thanks for stopping by and commenting. xx

      Delete
  9. This dress is amazing! I first saw it on Cynthia of SimplyCyn and both of you ladies have rocked it well! I love frozon yogurt with fruit in it, delicious healthy treat :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sis, I agree, Cynthia rocked the dress really well. I think i'm addicted to frozen yogurt and fruits, can't seem to get enough :-D

      Delete
  10. First time on your blog and i am loving it. This dress in particular is so amazing especially with the blue shoe! I wanttttttttttttttt.

    ReplyDelete