Hello My Loviessss,
How are you all doing? I hope you all had a good two weeks in the blogsphere while i was away? I have a small confession to make and i know some people can totally relate to what i am about to say.
So this blogging thing wasn't forced on me o, i don't know why lately it been like a lot of work to blog. Anyone who truly knows me would tell you i am an all or none kind of person. If i am unable to do or continue anything, i very quickly speak up so i do not disappoint anyone.
You know how i thought the only problem i had with my lack of blog buzz was not going out enough? Ermmmm, well it turns out its a lot more than that. I recently did an evaluation of what the other issues could be and came up with my list below: (Me and my lists...lol)
- Work pressure (normal, what else is new)
- Fear of being boring with my outfits because trust me, i find some very popular blogger styles boring. It feels like same, same all the time.(True fear)
- Still trying to venture out of my comfort zone with my style. ( I am a true chic-classy-subtly sexy kind of girl).
- Currently doing some serious spring cleaning in my closet and giving out 80% of what i own. (That would automatically live me with just 20% and would force me to be more creative).
- Bored with my shoes (Problem of a tall big feet girl)
- Haven't shopped in a really longggggggggggggggg time so i am bored with my clothes
- Unexciting photo locations. (My office or my house)
- Still a struggle to get who to take pictures.
So my dear loviessss, these are some of what stylefash the blogger struggles with.
Anyways, since i know my dear readers can sense when i am slightly off or not feeling the whole blog thing, i decided to take some timeout last week. I wouldn't honestly say i am really back, but i almost there. So please bear with me my lovies if you refresh this page and don't find regular updates. But i would try my best.
On to todays post, Lord knows that my love affair with the iro & buba didn't just start but the trendy silk and chiffon fabrics has definitely made the love affair stronger...lol.
Oh, i must mention that i don't really like the knot trend; i think i have tried it once, it looked really nice on me but i still prefer the normal wrapper tying way.
I am so comfortable in them and can wear them almost every weekend. I have even lost count of how many i own.
Apart from making the Iro & Buba, my favorite part is actually picking out the fabrics. It gives me fabrigasm...lol.
I am so in love with this houndstooth print fabric. Might make something else with this one.
I have also caught the guipure bug and i got a few recently and can not wait to make. These wouldn't be for Iro & Buba. I plan to make a lovely dress, a nice top & skirt with the champagne & black one. Haven't quite figured out what style to make for the coral one. Any Ideas?
Funnily enough, i think i choose fabrics like my mummy dearest because i still have some of the ones she left and i see my own daughter wearing some of these guipure fabrics in future.
Thanks for always reading lovies and understanding when i have my blog mood swings.
Have an amazing week ahead.