I have thick calves, I have thunder calves. We realize anyone could have sturdy calves from our plus size to slim body shapes.
The world of fashion developed all kinds of tricks and tips on how to emphasize our strengths. everyone has to find the right clothes and accessories that would do the rest of the job for them.
Learning the mastery of style is the secret to create the illusion of thin and well-proportioned legs. Color, shape and pattern all contribute to the ideal result.
Below are a few tips.
- Choose the right Shoes - Footwear is top-notch when it comes of accessorizing. Choosing the right design can apparently lengthen and at the same time thin the calves Consider wearing heels of medium-height, about 2 to 2-1/2 inches. Both flats and high heels draw attention to the calf muscle, which can cause your lower legs to appear larger. Avoid gladiator sandals and ankle straps on sandals or shoes.
- Pick the right Pants - This is probably one of your favorite masking piece of clothing. Indeed pants can offer you the proper camouflaging and confidence. Avoid wearing tight pants as the material may cling to the calves, enhancing their size. You'll also want to avoid Capri pants and pants that are cropped below the knee since this will call attention to the calves and shorten leg length
- Choose Floaty A-Line skirts - The trick lies in the fact that a floaty skirt will enhance the blending of the upper and lower part of the legs, creating a uniform and polished look. Long skirts are also perfect especially if you're not too short.
- Avoid mid calf and low-waist skirts; low-waist skirts shorten the leg and elongate the torso and mid calf skirts look matronly
- Wear thin, dark tights or panty hose. Black is best, but a little translucence offers a nice shading effect around your calves, causing them to appear more slender. Either way, dark colors block out the shape of the calf, so wide calves become less apparent to the eye
- The maxi skirt or dress are an obvious and very easy choice as they cover the same way as a pair of trousers
- Avoid thick chunky anklets
- Use scarves, necklaces, earrings and brooches all to create flattering focal points. Also wear lighter and brighter tops and plainer or darker bottoms